Wine Braids on Dark Skin
Wine Braids on Dark Skin refer to a unique but time-consuming hairstyle, composed of hundreds (give or take) of small braids atop the head that are divided in squares – thus the name “box” braids.
Jamaica hairstyles has compiled some amazing hairstyles of Wine Braids on Dark Skin that are all done in wine box braids – from long and sleek to twisted and adventurous.
If you’re considering box braids or have them already, view these ‘dos to get some inspiration for your next hairstyle.
wine just makes them more vibrant, beautiful, or trendy depending on your very own style and how you carry it.
How to Style Wine Braids on Dark skin
You can have them installed over a long period of time. This gives you ample time to try more than one of the styles.
Box braids are a fantastic get-up-and-go hairstyle, but if you want to have a little bit of fun styling them then you’re going to LOVE So, let’s get started.
How to Style Half-Up, Half-Down Wine Braids on Dark skin
- Raise your hands and place your thumbs on either side of your head, just above your ears.
- Drag your thumbs together, picking up your hair as you go.
- Take out one or two braids in the front and leave them down as “bangs”.
- Secure the top half of your hair with a hairband.
How to Style Top Knot Wine Braids on Dark skin
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
- Step One: Follow the steps listed above for the “half-up, half-down” hairstyle.
- Step Two: After securing your hair with a hairband, twist the ponytail into a bun and secure it with another band.
How to Style Hair Bow Wine Braids on Dark skin
- Follow the steps listed above for the “half-up, half-down” hairstyle.
- After securing your hair with a hairband, pull out half of the ponytail so it looks like box 3 in the above image.
- Then pull out the other half so it looks like box 4.
- Wrap the excess braids around the middle of the two bulges creating your hair bow and secure it with hairpins or hairbands.
How to Style Side Sweep Wine Braids on Dark skin
- Part your braids on the side.
- Sweep both sides of your hair into the back, leaving some of the braids down.
- Secure them with a hairband.
Wine box braids Anime Star
We’re all aware of those anime shows that show the girls wearing pigtails and buns atop their head. wine box braids are great for creating a look that’s similar, perfect for a concert or fun night out.
Wine Braids Criss-Cross Headband Twist
To the right, you can twist your braids around your head like a halo and place the length on top – a sleek twist that’s great for any occasion.
Symmetric Lightening Bolt Wine Braids
While the hair isn’t divided into perfect little wine braids here, it is divided using similar symmetry. A powerful and warrior-like hairstyle.
Wine Twist Braids
The smaller your wine twist braids and the more that you have of them, the more gorgeous and posh your hairstyle can be. Look at all that hair! And only half was used to create that big bun atop her head.
Vivid Pony Tail Wine Box Braids
You can choose to have your wine box braids done in a variety of different shades. This girl decided bright and vivid was for her.
Star Sensation Wine braids
Again, these wine braids aren’t divided into perfect boxes, but the symmetry is fabulous and the fact that small stars are fashioned into these rows just screams that this hair stylist is one of the best.
Wine and Gold Braids
This style is yet another example of how well wine and gold braids go together. Gold beads are used to accent and accessorize these beautiful wine and gold braids hairstyle.
Black and Wine Box Braids
Wine Color Box Braids
These Wine Color Box Braids are sure to turn heads with their chunky size and vibrant red wine color. This is a great look for those who prefer larger braids.