Honey Blonde Box Braids On Dark Skin
Honey Blonde Box Braids On Dark Skin are a combination of versatile, chic, and sexy hair all together! This honey blonde box braids makes it to the top of the list of the most famous hairdo options worn by women worldwide.
There are different sizes and shapes available in box braids making it a flexible hairdo. You can create you own sexy honey blonde box braids with a little touch of your creativity. This hairdo is super awesome and looks really cool on women.
This article presents you a collection of every details about Honey Blonde Box Braids and lets you enlighten about the hairdo. If you are worried about how to get the hairdo done, don’t worry, you can learn below how to style honey blonde box braids.
What are Honey Blonde Box Braids On Dark Skin?
Honey Blonde Box Braids are one of the colored hairstyle including braiding of hairs. This hairdo was predominantly famous in the African countries in the beginning but now is popular even in African-American and African Diaspora culture.
TheHoney Blonde Box Braids hairdo is described as a boxy one with squared hair along the divided sections of hair thus making it box braids.
The honey box braids are undoubtedly cute hairdo that is also a protective one for a long term unless you want to remove them! Because, getting them off can be little complicated and irritating. Well, but one cannot not wear it because of the complicated removing procedure, right?
But the boxy hairdo or box braids can be prepared freely with your very own design as long as it has thick and tight braids. There are no limitation to your imagination and you can get these easily once you are comfortable with this Honey Blonde Braids hairdo.
There are also plenty of ideas about box braiding. People define it simply as a collection of enormous braids. But this is just a false belief. There are plenty of ideas along with box braiding that can be done.
How To Style Honey Blonde Box Braids On Dark Skin
This honey blonde box braids hairdo is of course not less than a magical experience. So, are you ready to find out everything about the box braids? Go through the article to find out.
How to Style Half-Up, Half-Down Honey Blonde Box Braids On Dark Skin
- Step One: Raise your hands and place your thumbs on either side of your head, just above your ears.
- Step Two: Drag your thumbs together, picking up your hair as you go.
- Step Three (optional): Take out one or two braids in the front and leave them down as “bangs”.
- Step Four: Secure the top half of your hair with a hairband.
How to Style Top Knot Honey Blonde Box Braids On Dark Skin
- Step One: Follow the steps listed above for the “half-up, half-down” hairstyle.
- Step Two: After securing your hair with a hairband, twist the ponytail into a bun and secure it with another band.
- Step three: Take out one or two braids in the front and leave them down to create a more trendy look.
How to Style Side Swept Honey Blonde Box Braids On Dark Skin
- Step One: Part your’e braids on the side.
- Step Two: Sweep both sides of your hair into the back, leaving some of the braids down.
- Step Three: Secure them with a hairband.
Honey Blonde Box Braids Cautions
Although care and maintenance is simple, there are still some cautions related to these honey blonde box braids.
- Be sure braiding is not excessively tight, especially along your hairline. Along with pain or headaches, other signs that your braids are too tight include small bumps along your edges.
- Avoid using too much hair. The excess weight can place too much tension on your scalp.
- Don’t leave braid extensions in longer than 12 weeks, although an 8-10 week time frame is better for the health of your hair and scalp. Once you remove one set of extensions, take a break of at least one week before moving into the next set.
- Take care of your hair while wearing box braids; just because your hair is up and out of sight doesn’t mean you can neglect it. This includes a regular cleansing schedule.
- If you style your braids into a bun, ponytail or updo during the day, be sure to take it down before bed.
Leaving your braids tightly pulled overnight places too much tension on your hairline and can lead to hair loss.
How Do I Care Honey Blonde Braids
While you won’t be able to comb through your hair while wearing these Honey Blonde Box Braids, you should still cleanse and condition your scalp and the Honey Blonde Box Braids while they’re installed.
You’ll place more focus on your scalp because it’s easy to get to. Daily maintenance is very easy and won’t take a lot of time. But it’s important not to skip this step.
A braid spray is helpful and you can spritz daily along the length of your braids to keep your hair moisturized. You don’t have to do anything to your scalp (besides regular cleansing), but some women find that box braids tend to make their scalps itchier than usual.
Using a natural oil, braid spray, and/or an astringent like Sea Breeze helps to alleviate the itchiness. At night, you can wrap a silky or satin scarf around your hairline to keep it neat or sleep on a pillowcase made of those materials.
Short but Vivid Honey Blonde Braids
Short, vivid, and unique honey blonde box braids. Done, done, and done.
Honey Blonde Goddess Box Braids
These Honey Blonde Goddess Box Braids are done in a shade of honey reminiscent of amber.
High Top Honey Blonde Braids
example of how symmetry goes a long way in style – look at her hairline. Another unique way to pile up those Honey Blonde Box Braids.
Casually Twisted Honey Blonde Braids
traditional braids, these honey blonde box braids segments of hair were simply twisted, fashioning a gorgeous style that’s different than the rest seen above. You can also decide to create fishtail braids or the likes.
Tiny & Long Honey Blonde Braids
These honey blonde box braids are super tiny – and super chic.
Honey Blonde and Black Box Braids
These Honey Blonde and Black Box Braids are embellished with a few gold beads which help brings out the braids’ deep red color.
Black and Honey Blonde Box Braids
hey take a long time to install and they can put too much tension on your roots if you’re not careful, but there’s no denying the beauty of Black and Honey Blonde Box Braids
Honey Blonde Ombre Box Braids
This gorgeous Honey Blonde Ombre Box Braids is characterized by thick braids and a prominent parting pattern. Honey Blonde Ombre Box Braids make for a quick and easy protective style that is great for hot
summer months and for people who don’t like to spend much time on styling their hair on a daily basis. And, the best part is that with just a little bit of practice, you can do them yourself right at home.
Honey Blonde Blonde Box Braids
It’s okay if you are bored with the regular box braid hairstyle with straight hair or the braids. Here comes the solution.
We present Honey Blonde Blonde Box Braids which will create a breathtaking effect on your natural hair.
We have picked some irregular hairstyles with the Honey Blonde Blonde Box Braids hairstyle for you which are consist of some honey box braids on top of the head. You consider the best one for you.
Comments are closed.