Lil Uzi Vert Haircut Hairstyle Tutorial
Lil Uzi Vert had one of the most popular haircut of the past year. It was a buzzcut-style that has been seen on an array of celebrities, including Drake and Nas.
Lil Uzi Vert’s hairstyle has become so popular that it is being replicated on YouTube and even Instagram videos.
The tutorials are usually about 5-10 minutes long and provide insight into how to achieve this specific look for yourself, no matter your hair type or length.
Lil Uzi Vert is now sporting his short hair after chopping his dreads while he was live on Instagram. Fans of the Philly rapper are going into frenzy over his new haircut.
Uzi has reportedly been happier since his buzzcut-style hair cut, posting a number of pictures on Instagram while seeming to be in a much better mood.
A friend of his shared an Instagram clip which shows him happy and healthy, even with short hair! The rapper has been able to turn things around after struggling with the backlash surrounding his controversial appearance.
It’s almost like the world came off his shoulder and he is now free. So it’s safe to say that he should’ve done this a long time ago, maybe he wouldn’t have retired from music then.
It looks like Uzi is growing frustrated with how long it’s been since his latest project came out. We hope he can release his new music soon enough.
Lil Uzi Vert purple braids
Lil Uzi Vert is continuing to evolve his look and we think it’s dope. He has been making changes as new styles come out and even tried something different with his hair last time.
If you love Caesar fades or typical hanging dreads, it’s recommended that you rock both of them according to Uzi. The rapper has distinctive fashion style, which is complemented by his loose locs.
Despite his trendy and ever changing look, this guy’s personal style is still unmistakable. From the “good” Valentino blouses he has to wear that cost $2,400 and onwards, his clothing choices remain unchanged.
Although he has done different colors, he has been consistent with his hair as it is often black with blue tips. He cares! The poster of the photo was a fake photo, this original photo can be seen on our website.
Lil Uzi Vert dreads
Lil Uzi Vert is a hip-hop superstar out of Philadelphia who has recently shown off his new hairstyle. This is the same style he built his fame around.
Lil Uzi Vert took to Instagram with a tongue out selfie. He also shared his purple dreads, something he rocked back in 2016 when his Lil Uzi Vert vs. the world project was initially released. Uzi Vert has been teasing fans about his hairstyle which is ripe for a new video clip.
How to style Lil Uzi dreads
If the celebrity set is any indication, there is plenty of inspiration out there for low-maintenance hairstyles that are just as easy to do yourself as this Lil Uzi dreads tutorial.
We spoke with hairstylist Shelby Swain, creator of Dr. Locs and founder of Just For Me Hair, Chimere Faulk, and Adrienne Leak to get their top beauty advice for this hairstyle.
Pro Tip: If you have locs, stay hydrated and keep the hair on your scalp clean & healthy to ensure they shine. A great base is one step in creating a great hairstyle!
How to do Lil Vert dreads hairstyle haircut tutorial
Here are the steps you need to take to make dreads. If you’re new to this, it’s a simple and easy hairstyle that can be worn daily.
- Many ways exist for making dreadlocks. The most popular way is by washing, air-drying and then splitting your hair into 4 sections with rubber bands.
- The Twist & Pin method suggests twisting each section of hair until it forms a ball. Using the Backcombing method, each section of dry hair should be teased towards the head.
- When the hair is dry, pull it apart and secure with a rubber band or elastic band to hold in place while you blow-dry your hair to finish off.
- Twisting is a style of hair braiding where you twist each section of hair between your fingers. Dread braiding has the figurative meaning, but the literal meaning is braiding each section of hair.
- Brush rubbing implies brushing and rubbing the hair around the head without dividing into sections.
- With the Twist and Rip method, you first divide the hair into squares and only then wash it. Freeform Dreadlocks is a low-effort method.
- To get a Dread Perm, you go to the salon and have your hair chemically ruined so that it will dread easily.
- Backcombing is the most effective and hair-friendly way to make dreadlocks. It is also the most common way.
Comments are closed.