Two Braids With Marley Hair
Two Braids With Marley Hair? we know that the world of protective hairstyles can become quite confusing, so we’re taking the time to break it down.
First, we talked about crochet braids—what they are and how you should take care of them. Now, we’re diving into Marley Hair, which people often confuse as being an actual hairstyle.
Marley braid hair is actually a type of store-bought hair that is used to create popular styles like Two Braids With Marley Hair. It is not an actual style.
The reason women with coarser hair types go for this type of synthetic hair to create the most sought-after hairstyles is simply that it blends nicely with their natural hair texture.
On the other hand, women who don’t have a coarse natural hair texture love it simply because of the thick and full look it creates.
Read on as we dive a little deeper explaining the variations available to you and styling options:
What Are Two Braids With Marley Hair?
There are many variations of Two Braids With Marley Hair from extensions to even wigs. It is offered in different lengths, colors (like blonde, ombre Marley hair and more), and even various curl patterns.
When it comes to caring for Two Braids With Marley Hair, the hair can be washed and reused, but be sure to check the package.
On average a pack of hair would cost about $6. For styling, consider using more than one pack of hair to create the style. For a fuller look, consider buying about a minimum of three packs of hair.
How To Style Two Braids With Marley Hair
While variations of Two Braids With Marley Hair looks are one of the most popular hairstyles to create with Marley hair, there are many other stylish protective style options.
1. Marley Hair for Crochet Styles
You can use Marley hair to create crochet hairstyles like this hairstyle. Crochet hairstyles are created simply by latching hair extensions onto a cornrow braid.
If you’d like, you can leave the hair as is and create an afro style, or you can set the hair with rollers for a curly look.
For shine, you can finish off with a shine spray like Bed Head by TIGI Masterpiece Shine Hairspray. Marley hair can become dry over time, so a hairspray that provides shine is essential.
2. Two Braid Style Using Marley Hair
When it comes to styling Braids, you can try your hand at many different styles and techniques. Take the two braid style, for instance, you can cornrow your hair and add in pieces of Marley hair to create this look.
How to Do Two Braids With Marley Hair
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
- Comb the Marley hair: Start off by combing through the Marley hair to remove any tangles.
- Section your hair: Section your hair off into smaller sections that are easier to work with.
- Prep your hair: Prep your hair with TRESemmé TRES Two Extra Hold Gel by combing the product through your strands.
- Wrap the Two Braids With Marley Hair: Wrap the Marley hair around the root of that section of hair. Begin twisting the hair using a section clip to hold the roots.
- Continue twisting: Continue twisting until you get to the end of the Marley hair.
- Repeat throughout your hair: Repeat the process until all your hair is twisted.
- Trim the ends: Carefully use scissors to trim the ends of the Marley hair.
- Smooth your edges: Use a toothbrush and hair gel to smooth your baby hairs.
- That’s it!: You’ve done it.