Lil Pump Hairstyle Haircut Tutorial
Lil Pump Hairstyle, Haircut Tutorial are straight up thuggin’ it and others are clean cut. Whatever your flavor is we feel that we have covered that for you.
Lil Pump Short dreadlocks hairstyle is very trendy for guys who is looking to get a similar look, and for those who rock them are special individuals indeed.
We want to make sure we highlight these Lil Pump dreadlocks hairstyles. It seems like the guys don’t get as much love as women who rock dreadlock.
Lil Pump Fame brought dreadlocks for black men to the forefront but the exposure still seemed limited. This is where the power of Jamaica Hairstyles comes in.
Our reach and co-sign is major so we want to highlight Lil Pump dreadlock Hairstyle. Lil Pump shows off his dreadlocks.
Black women take pictures of your black men who are wearing these styles. The more exposure the better.
Lil Pump New Hairstyle
Lil Pump new dreadlocks hairstyle is among the most versatile natural hairstyles for men. You can color them, keep them short or long, braid them or wear them has a wig.
if you are looking for a low maintenance style, then you can’t go wrong with dreadlocks. Not only are they convenient but the style can stay in there for months which means you never have to worry about styling your hair.
Many persons will rock out this style because they are looking for a new way to express themselves creatively.
Some men do that with color, while others do it with dreadlocks. The unique style has been around forever and it’s still going strong as a popular style choice.
Lil Pump Hairstyle Name
The name of Lil Pump hairstyle is the Short dreadlocks hairstyle or Locs for short. It’s now to the point where you can consider dreadlocks to be a fashion statement, one that makes you a true individual in today’s society. There are many different ways that you can wear the style and we can’t help but love this creative look.
How Can i Make My Hair Like Lil Pump?
So if you are wandering how to start dreads or how to twist short hair for dreads, this is for you. We are going to look at a few amazing ways to dread short hair.
As well as explain some of the much needed tips you will need to understand how to keep the early stages of your dreads.
By following these tips and using the right materials, you can start your dreads before your hair is even an inch long. This will make your hair grow into long dreads more naturally and will be less work for you.
What You Will Need?
- Soft Bristle Brush, this item will be necessary in all methods especially the brushing/sponge method.
- Dread Sponge, this item is specifically made for dreading coarse hair. I highly recommend this tool if you would like a good easy method to dread your short hair. Using a sponge brush often works better on short hair than using a bristle brush.
- Dread Loc Cream, this is essential for locking successfully. It is the thing that hold your hair together and keeps hair knotted.
- Rat tail comb, this is ideal for the twisting method as you will use this to comb through, part, twist and pull hair.
How to Get Lil Pump Short Dreads Hairstyle?
Mini dreads or short locs are the early stages of dreads (starter dreads). Yet was also a big fashion trend of the 90’s.
At the time the 3 inch dread became not only the early sprout of dreads but was the look of the decade for hip hop culture.
Now, dreads are a big look and can be warn by anyone. Many different methods have come around that are suitable for all hair types!
A short hair twist is the start of the dreading process. One method which is most popular is the brushing method.
This is probably the best way to form dreads for short black hair or more coarse hair and is the method most used today. Other methods are the rubbing/twisting method.
With the dread sponge you will brush your hair into small balls. The holes in the sponge will gather hair and form partings in the hair.
After you have formed various small short hair clumps of hair go over the short locs with some dreadlock cream mentioned earlier to hold them in place. Hold the small balls in place with elastic bands. Not too tight so you don’t cause discomfort.
Then blow-dry or let your hair dry naturally for 3 hours and let the clumsy dry and hold together strong. After that you will have visible dreads and hair will continue to grow clumped.
So, the brushing method is the ideal way to dread hair shorter than 3 inches. For this method you will use a soft bristle hair brush or ideally a dread sponge which is specifically for this.
By using a lock and twist butter or some aloe vera gel with a dreads sponge you can achieve some amazing results.
After a few weeks of growth you will see a lot of progress, continue to use the dread sponge as a brush until the locks are to long for it.
The twisting method is similar to the sponge/brushing method. Rather than clumping hair together with brush you will part hair with a comb. This is much easier for her that isn’t as coarse.
After you have parted all sections of hair into inch sized squares hold together with clips or elastic bands. Rub moisturizing loc cream into each portion that you separated with your hand.
Use a rat tail comb and insert it at the root of the hair. Twist while pulling, until you work your way to the end of the hair. Keep the hair in the teeth as you twist. You don’t need long hair for this method so it is just as effective.
Continue creating dreads across the head horizontally, spacing them out an inch apart and you will have long dreads. Then use a hairdryer or let it naturally dry for around 3 hours.
After dreads have formed you’re definitely going to want to think about styling now. Dreads have opened windows for many different types of hairstyles and add a unique bit of spice to some tradition haircuts.
7 Secret Tips To Grow Lil Pump Dreads With Short Hair
So if you follow these steps you will be on your way to having amazing short dreads that are healthy and will continue to lock as it grows. All you need to do is stay on top of your hair.
If you want it to looks how you please and not untidy or messy there are a few steps you should follow. These 7 Tips will help your dreads grow with short hair.
- Develop a hair regime. Dreads take maintenance and you should develop a regime to keep your hair clean and healthy.
- ALWAYS twist in the same direction. As your hair grows you may find yourself topping up on twisting every now and again. Make sure you twist the same way as twisting the opposite direction will unravel hair.
- Its ok to brush your locks. Don’t comb through your hair but using your bristle brush will help to keep the hair clumped together.
- You will want to keep a good hair cream handy. Nourishing your hair can be essential in having dreads your happy with.
- Cover Your Hair At Night, by covering your hair at night with a Dread Sock your hair will stay soft and not be messed with while you sleep and roll around.
- Palm Rolling ~ Palm Rolling is when you roll the dread back and forth between your palms, applying a little downward pressure and working your way from the top to the bottom of the dread. This is essential. Do this after each wash and any time you think of it really. It is a great way to continue to shape and separate dreadlocks.
- Clockwise Rubbing ~ This technique is performed at the roots and it encourages new growth to lock up
How To Grow Out Short Hair Fast
For those of you that aren’t as patient to wait for your dreads to do their thing. Their are a few ways you can help speed up the process and get your short dreads growing quickly.
Consider trying hair-boosting supplements or adjusting your diet. Your body requires many vital nutrients to create new hair, from ample protein to a slew of essential minerals.
So take a look at your diet, because while eating a balanced diet helps, you may not be getting the proper amount of all the hair-building nutrients needed to create healthy hair. You can also get Biotin tables that will replace the biotin missing in your diet.
Biotin rich food is ideal for this. Foods like;
- Almonds, Peanuts, Pecans and Walnuts
- Eggs (the yolk has one of the highest concentrations of Biotin)
- Milk and Cheese
- Pork and Cooked Liver
- Salmon and Sardines
Try some Caffeine Hair Shampoo.
Many caffeine shampoo’s are well known to help hair growth. It helps to stimulate hair growth directly from the roots. Regular wash with this shampoo nourishes the hair roots with active ingredients that help the hair follicles grow faster.
Lil Pump Haircut Tutorial
The word ‘dreadlocks’ seems to imply that this is one hairstyle to stay far away from. But that couldn’t be further from the truth. In fact, Lil Pump’s dreadlocks are probably one of the coolest hair looks to sport.
And guess what? You don’t need to say goodbye to your hairdos once you get dreadlocks!. Watch this video below on how to get the Lil Pump dreadlocks hairstyle so that you can get the best of both worlds.
Maintaining Lil Pump Dreadlocks Hairstyle
One of the most important steps in maintaining Lil Pump short dreadlocks is to keep them clean. When washing your dreads, you’ll want to use a shampoo that has a low residue and can take care of your scalp at the same time. We recommend Dove Dermacare Scalp Soothing Moisture Anti-Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner