Lil Skies Braids Hairstyle Haircut Tutorial
Looking to find a Lil Skies braids hairstyle, haircut tutorial? Lil Skies is known for his music and hairstyles. One of his most prominent styles copied by many of his fans is his braided hairstyles, which are low maintenance and clean.
Braids like his also let the hair breathe especially in the hot summer months. They also work for all occasions and functions, formal or casual.
Since he was a toddler, Pennsylvania rapper Lil Skies has always had an insatiable drive to succeed in music. His father, who was a musician himself under the moniker Dark Skies, never wrestled with his son, who eagerly wanted to emulate his artistry.
After his father nearly lost his life to an explosion at his construction job, Lil Skies morphed into an indomitable workhorse in the studio, vowing to never allow life to rattle him.
Not many people can definitively say they knew their purpose before kindergarten, but Lil Skies is not your ordinary 19-year-old.
While some saw an unassuming, skating stoner, saturated in tattoos – a fixture in forgotten small-towns across America – beneath the surface laid a sharp and perceptive mind that gravitated towards punchy lyrics masked by melodic delivery like those of 50 Cent and Lil Wayne.
In October 2016, Foose opened for Fetty Wap at Shippensburg University and later released his first mixtape, Alone, in January 2017.
In July 2017, he released two songs, “Red Roses” featuring Landon Cube and “Off The Goop” featuring Sprite Lee. He would later release other songs that year, including “Rude” and “Signs of Jealousy.
Foose’s repertoire of singles caught the attention of Atlantic Records who partnered with his own label, All We Got. He released his first major label mixtape, Life of a Dark Rose, on January 10, 2018. The album debuted at #23 on the Billboard 200 chart and went on to peak at #10.
The songs “Nowadays” and “Red Roses” (both featuring Landon Cube) debuted on the Billboard Hot 100 list at #85 and #98 respectively and have since peaked at #55 and #69 (also respectively).
He also toured nationally with Lil Uzi Vert in 2017 and began his “Life of a Dark Rose” tour in 2018, but had to end the tour short due to illness.
On May 4, 2018, the music video for “Lust” was released, peaking at number 87 on the Billboard Hot 100 and being certified platinum by the RIAA.
On May 31, he released “I Know You” featuring Yung Pinch which peaked at 79 on the Billboard Hot 100 and is now certified gold by RIAA
On March 1, 2019, Lil Skies released his album Shelby, while simultaneously debuting the music video for lead single On May 21, 2019, Lil Skies dropped a video for “Breathe”, a song from his album Shelby.
On July 14th, 2019, Lil Skies collaborated with rapper Machine Gun Kelly in the song “Burning Memories”. On March 4, 2020, Skies released the song “Havin My Way”, featuring Lil Durk
Lil Skies Hairstyle Name
The name of Lil Skies hairstyle is the box braids haircut nothing much changed, A new side face tat and he dyed his hair lightish orange or something. He also seems to wear the braids way more often
Lil Skies Hairstyle Nowadays
He starts off with some face tats and not much else. His hair is braided into what I like to call “Fish Hook Braids” since they look like hooks sorta. He also ties them at the end with rubber bands
Lil Skies Curly Hairstyle
We get to see his hair unbraided and left alone other than what appear to be some highlights. His style is faded around the sides and he leaves the top alone, which is what I’m doing with mine too.
Lil Skies Mohawk Hairstyle
He seems to have gotten a mohawk style cut and then dreading what he had left. He also dyed his hair a greenish type tone. He starts rocking the same twist out braids as X too
Lil Skies New Hairstyle
Just thought i’d show a bit of acknowledgment for this since it appealed to me. He goes back to the orange color and his dreads seem thicker. He also starts rocking his new set of grillz which I gotta be honest, makes him look really different. Clone Aid confirmed?!
How To Do Lil Skies Braids Haircut Tutorial
If you’re looking to get Lil Skies Box Braids hairstyle, you might want to check out the following for the easy steps involved that will help you steal his look.
- Comb your hair using a wide-toothed comb so that you can get rid of tangles. You must start combing at your hair’s end up to the roots.
- Get your hair wet with warm water. Start massaging your hair with shampoo. Rinse it out and then apply conditioner. Comb it through your hair using the comb, and let the product sit in your hair for five minutes. Rinse it out. Experts say that it will be easier to style well-conditioned hair. Using a dry towel, blot your hair and get rid of excess water. With a rattail comb, part hair into six sections.
- Get two sections of your hair, but make sure that they are equal in size. Between your index and thumb finger, hold your hair. You can start twisting the hair’s right section and then over to the left part in order to make an X letter.
- Keep repeating the same pattern thrice, and then get an additional hair section to the braid’s right. Put the new section to your left hand between your thumb and index finger. Take note that the middle finger is what’s going to hold the hair’s left section.
- Get the hair into your right hand and then over to the hair placed in your middle finger. Hold both hair sections using your right hand. Be ready to cross both sections in order to make an X and then until you reached the hair’s bottom.
- Using a light hair oil or product, spray your hair and keep it moisturized and soft.
Lil Skies Box Braids Hairstyle Haircut Tutorial
Watch the video below to see a visual representation on how to get lil skies hairstyle in this tutorial
There you have the simple steps to get the Lil Skies Box Braids Hairstyle! If you don’t think you can achieve it all by yourself, ask your barber or hairstylist to do it for you.
Nevertheless, braided hairstyles for black men are clean and easy to maintain. So if you want to keep yourself looking great and stay stylish, get the Lil Skies Box Braids Hairstyle today!
Want more amazing hairstyles from your favorite rapper check out my other article about Pop smoke braids hairstyles.
Comments are closed.