Hair Hope Growth Oil Review
Looking for a Hair Hope Growth Oil Review? Hey Naturalistas! Recently, I received some goodies in the mail, from a company called Hair Hope Growth Oil.
I am always very picky about what I put on my hair, and in my body, so I had to do a little research on the oils, their ingredients, and the effect on our hair.
It’s been a minute and there’s plenty to talk about so I’ll be starting with the Hair Hope Growth Oil Review which is at the foremost part of my mind; as you may tell I am very excited to share my new found Secret.
Let me introduce you to the “Oil of Life”, one that gives hope to hair growth; to restoration of edges; and keeps the scalp well moisturized and nourished in no time. It’s none other than – HAIR HOPE GROWTH OIL by Maya Jude.
There are two different oil formulas offered- Regular, and Dry Itchy Scalp.
Benefits Of Hair Hope Growth Oil
- Get rid of split ends by acting as a sealant to seal moisture into each strand of hair
- Promotes Growth
- Conditions and softens hair
- Relieves dry, itchy, flaky scalp
- Helps prevent frizz
Hair Hope Growth Oil Ingredients
The ingredients are all natural, and clearly listed on the front on the bottle. Regular Formula: Castor Oil, Avocado Oil, Coconut Oil
Hair Hope Growth Oil Dry Itchy Scalp Ingredients
- Avocado Oil is light weight and easily absorbed into the hair and scalp, and also contains nutrients that are beneficial for hair growth.
- Coconut Oil (Which we ALL love), reduces breakage, helps alleviate dry scalp and dandruff, seals in moisture, softens and conditions hair, and adds shine.
- Castor Oil stimulates hair growth and has helped many people grow back lost or thinning hair.
- Tea Tree Oil helps treat scalp issues such as dandruff and irritation
- So when you put these oils together you should have one powerful hair cocktail.
Does Hair Hope Growth Oil Work
I would have to say that this oil has grown my hair a good inch in a month! It also smells sooo good!
I found out about them on Instagram and Instagram sometimes have scammers and such but she kept seeing
result pictures and she decided to buy their products and I told her to count me in! BTW I’ve used this before I started taking Biotin.
Where To Buy Hair Hope Growth Oil
If you want to check them out, you can purchase the Hair Hope Growth Oil on Amazon and they also have an Instagram and a Facebook. I just thought I would share this all with you because it is amazing!
Appearance: The oils come in 4oz plastic bottles with a nice label that includes the name, formula type and ingredients. The top has an opening piece that you raise to control the flow of the oil.
Texture And Smell:
These Oils have a very light and sweet aroma in addition to natural scents combined oils, it’s not over powering at all.
The oils are well blended, and the feel of the oils are slightly denser than melted coconut oil, but they’re not greasy or sticky.
How To Use Hair Hope Growth Oil
The first time I used the oil (regular formula) was on my wash day. I thoroughly shampooed and conditioned my hair, then added the growth oil as my leave-in
(a little goes a long way) on soaking wet hair, I added a small amount of Eco-styler and this was the result
My hair stayed shiny, and moisturized the ENTIRE day. I was excited, so far so good!
The next style I used the oil (dry itchy scalp formula), for was to straighten my hair- now I hadn’t straightened
my hair since I went natural, so you know I had to be feelin’ it to use it as my ONLY leave-in/ protectant/ sealer etc.
I applied the oil to my clean wet hair, then proceeded to blow dry and flat iron my hair at 390 degrees. My hair turned out so silky, shiny and gorgeous, I just had to take a million hair selfies.
(P.S. Look at that length, shrinkage is REAL.) I re-applied the oil (itchy scalp formula daily for the duration of my hair being straight, and my hair stayed smooth with no irritation or frizz for the entire duration of the style.
I usually have issues with my scalp itching and have to wash every 3 days, but it did not bother me and I’ve been wearing my hair straight for a whole week now.
Cost: The cost is 6.99 for the regular formula, and 7.99 for the dry itchy scalp formula.
1. Hair Hope Growth Oil is amazing
2. Hair Hope Growth Oil comes in two formulars – Regular and Dry Scalp formulas.
3. Hair Hope Growth Oil is produced in the United States by Maya Jude.
4. Ade of Locitude has joined many to testify that Hair Hope Growth Oil works
5. Hair Hope Growth Oils smell amazing.
6. Hair Hope Growth Oil works for all hair types for those who care about the ABC’s of hair types.
7. Hair Hope Growth Oil works on loose natural, loc’d and chemically processed hair (Relaxed or Texlaxed).
As far as what the name suggests, I do not yet know the growth effects of these oils, as I have not been using them long enough to see a difference in length.
What I can tell you, is that I’ve noticed an overall difference in the health of my scalp, and the appearance of my hair.
I love this stuff and I haven’t stopped using it since I started. So if your are looking for a good hair oil cocktail, and to support small black business, check out Maya Jude’s Hair Hope Growth Oil, you’ll be glad you did.
Hope you’ve found this Hair Hope Growth Oil Review helpful, if you use this product please drop a comment with your own views and if you are thinking of trying it I’ll definitely recommend it.
please check out my other article about Evolve Conditioning Cap Review